Apocalypse, The Doll Chronicles, the fourth in The Doll Chronicles series of short films is both official selection, finalist, and award winner in a few film festivals and counting. If you’re anywhere near these festivals and their locations, be sure to check out my little film on their big screen and support indie film.
- London Shorts Film Festival (Nominee) – September 5th, 2021 – London, UK
- Beyond the Curve International Film Festival (Finalist) – September 3rd, 2021 – Paris, France
- Robinson Film Awards and International Film Festival – May 7th, 2022 – Naples, Italy
- Medusa Film Festival (Best Short Film Award) – July 31st, 2021
- Blackboard International Film Festival – July 28th, 2021, Kerala, India
- Swedish International Film Festival (Finalist) – August 10th-20th and October 30th-31st, 2021, Arvika, Sweden
- EdiPlay International Film Festival (Best Experimental Short Film Award and Best Film Score Finalist) – July 2nd, 2021, Évry, France
- 4th Dimension Independent Film Festival (Finalist) – July 28th, 2021, Paradiso, Bali
- Rameshwaram International Film Festival (Finalist) – June 20th, 2021, Tamil Nadu, India
- Golden Cali Film and Art Festival and Awards – July 24th, 2021, California
There’s a lot more to come, and hopefully more festivals so you can have the opportunity to view the film on a big screen. More news soon…
Franco Esteve’s DaVinci and above patrons on Patreon can preview the film right now, and all patrons get exclusive previews (the music too), so become a patron today: https://patreon.com/FrancoEsteve
The official soundtrack is NOW AVAILABLE! Go listen here.
You can also have a couple of options for a private screening online. Check them out here.
More news about all this and about more screenings… soon.
Thank you everyone! 🙂
Protect your privacy and support Franco Esteve by signing up for my favorite VPN service, NordVPN, using this link: https://goo.gl/Vuqm5v It’s the one I personally use and the best in the world.
support indie film
The Doll Chronicles